Nashville, incorporated as a town December 20, 1892, is the county seat for Berrien County. The name, like the Tennessee capital, derives from a distinguished soldier of the Revolutionary War, General Francis Nash.
Berrien County Demogaphics Summary
- With 18,963 people, Berrien County is the 92nd most populated county in the state of Georgia out of 159 counties. But watch out, Berrien County, because Banks County with 18,495 people and Brantley County with 18,455 people are right behind you.
- The largest Berrien County racial/ethnic groups are White (82.1%) followed by Black (10.9%) and Hispanic (4.9%).
- In 2015, the median household income of Berrien County residents was $31,835. Berrien County households made slightly more than Early County households ($31,680) and Turner County households ($31,806) . However, 26.2% of Berrien County residents live in poverty.
- The median age for Berrien County residents is 39.0 years young.
- Additional information link for Nashville, GA and Berrien County.
As always, should you need additional information don’t hesitate to call, email or text! We’ll be happy to help.
Thank you. Garner Realty Group LLC
Search Nashville, Berrien County Homes for Sale
Note: The search for properties located in Nashville, and Berrien County has already been completed for you! To access, simply click on the individual home photos for additional information on each property.